Harry has over 30 years’ experience in project finance and corporate finance covering a wide range of power, oil and gas and infrastructure assignments. During his career he has worked for major financial institutions (Chemical Bank, Chase Manhattan, GE Capital) as well as co-founding an investment banking advisory boutique. In recent years, while at Portland Advisers, Harry has advised on a number of large project financings involving leading project sponsors, lenders and export credit agencies. Highlights include:
- Rovuma LNG Project, Mozambique (Ongoing)
- Nordstream 2 Pipeline (Ongoing)
- TAPI Pipeline (Ongoing)
- Coral South FLNG, Mozambique (2016-17)
- Yamal LNG, Russia (2015-17)
- Wa’ad Al Shamal Phosphate Project, Saudi Arabia (2013-14)
- Roy Hill Mining Project, Australia (2013-14)
- Refineria de Categena (Reficar), Colombia (2011)
- Integrated Petrochemical Complex and Infrastructure Phase 2 (IPCl2), Kazakhstan (2014)
Prior to commencing his banking career, Harry worked for Marathon Oil Corporation in the Finance Division with responsibility for all financing and financial planning issues relating to its North Sea upstream oil field developments.
Harry has a MA (Hons) in Economics and Accountancy and a MSc in International Banking and Finance.